About Me

Friday 20 October 2017

About Me


Self - Introduction 

Maybe you are looking for some connections with people having shared interests.Since it’s my very first blog post I’d love to make a little self introduction here.Come get to know a little about me before connecting a link of friendship and trust between us and let 's find out our common interests on which we can talk.I always love to be friends with amazing people like you!

A little about me


Hello there! I am pleased that you’d like to know a little about me as you continue reading my self introduction.So here we go - My name is Anuj and i was born in the year 1996.I belong to the heritage and traditional city of Jaipur,India and I hail from a conservative though modern family.As you all can see I am a newbie in this field of blogging.

As for my hobbies I like playing cricket , programming and many more things including writing.
My computer ,online gaming and internet are my time theft, and it usually seems like my 5 hours a day every day was spent in front of my computer, not less but maybe more.In this how to do blog I would be writing about the different and simple ways to do different things.

I know that everyone has different interests and goals in their life but I’m one of those who like to spend their time writing about different stuffs related to my area of expertise.As for my ambition I wanted to be an Engineer but as for my liking towards writing I think that writing is a prestigeous way of creating an identity in this world , to share what I learned, to help, to be heard, to have a voice.

Blogging is a long time goal that I have been longing to do, and now I am here starting my first step to fulfilling my goal. It makes me happy and I am excited knowing that my ideas will be shared around the web to help and inspire individuals.

PS. I’m interested in reading other people’s blogs, so if you are also blogging, let me have a visit at your blog and I’d love to get to know you too!

0 comments :

Post a Comment